Plate Heat exchangers
Gold-Bar Engineering ltd., specialize in the design, Supply and manufacture of Plate Heat exchangers. The plate heat exchanger (PHE) was invented by Dr Richard Seligman in 1923 and revolutionised methods of indirect heating and cooling of fluids
- Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers – for all type of application
- Semi-Welded Plate Heat Exchangers- especially for Freon or Ammonia Evaporators/condensers
- Free Flow Plate Heat Exchangers- especially for food with Pulp or waste water
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers- low price PHE SS PLATES BRAZED WITH Copper or nickel
- Sanitary Plates –double plates for purified water or food
- Welded plates for Corrosive liquids or High temperatures
- Temperature: -40°F to 400°F
- Pressure: Vacuum to 400 psig
- Capacity: .5 to 8800 GPM
- Connections: 1″ to 20″ – NPT, Studded, Flanged, Tri-clamp, others
Materials: SS316,SS304,Titanium ,SMO,Hastelloy and others
Certifications: optional CE-PED
- Plastic industry
- food, dairy
- marine applications
Gasketed Plate Design
The construction of the inlet part makes a perfect distribution
of the liquids across the heating surface. The inlet part is increased and supplied with grooves preventing “dead spots” which may cause the growth of bacteria in the plate heat exchanger. The inlet with groves secures a strong inlet part with a minimum of contact points.
The brazed plate heat exchanger does not contain rubber gaskets and can thus operate continuously at temperatures from minus 180°C. up to 200°C. The operating pressure can be as high as 30 bar.
Application of brazed plate heat exchangers can be utilized for heating and cooling of clean liquids. Furthermore, the brazed plate heat exchangers are suitable as evaporators and condenser units.