Shell & Tube
Gold-bar is the leading ISRAELI Company in the business of design and manufacture of Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers. Shell & Tube HE are the most common type of heat exchangers in large chemical processes, oil refineries, food Factories, HVAC and others, and is suited for higher-pressure applications.
In addition to materials such as Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel and Stainless Steel,the company has also been processing Titanium, Hastelloy, duplex, super-duplex, Clad – Steel and other exotic materials like: Aluminium Alloys, Aluminium Bronze Chrome – Molybdenum Steel, Zirconium, Inconel, Monel, Nickel, Titanium paladium, Cuper – Nickel Alloys .
- BEU-U tube heat exchanger
- BEM-Straight tubes heat exchanger (One pass tube side/Many passes tube side)
- Other type of Shell and tube like AES AEM
Present capacity 12000 Kg per job, pressure 60 BAR
- Chemical processes sites – evaporators, condensers, reboiler, coolers, cascade heater
- Power Plants – Condensers, Pre Heaters, Waste water treatment
- Oil Refineries – Inter cooling Purpose, Re Processing Purpose,
- Manufacturing Industries – Oil coolers for Quenching Oil, Oil coolers for Lubrication Oil
- Food and Dairy Industries
- Refrigeration systems
- Pulp and Paper Industries
- Wine-brewery industry
- Fertilizers Industries
Tubular Heat Exchangers are designed and manufactured according to ASME, TEMA, API AND A.D. Merkblatt. Gold-bar is certified by the Israeli Standard 4295 for Pressure vessels
Gold-bar is supplying Pressure vessels to EUR countries with a CE/PED certification
which is granted to Gold-bar by a European Notified body
Gold-bar design and produce all type of shell and tube HEs including: Sanitary heat exchangers for PW in Pharma plants Steam heaters, evaporators, condensers, coolers olefins and petrochemical HEs. shell and tube heat exchanger consists of a shell (a large vessel) with a bundle of tubes inside it. One fluid runs through the tubes, and the second runs over the tubes (through the shell) to transfer heat between the two fluids. The set of tubes is called a tube bundle, and may be composed by several types of tubes: plain, longitudinally finned, etc.
- Quality control by trained and approved personel. Advanced welding technology is used by certified welders.
- Various non destructive test are available. Pressure test by expandable and non expandable fluids.
- Tubes rolling with torque controlled tools. Orbital welding tube to tubesheet is optional.