Reactors & Mixers
Chemical Reactors are vessels designed to contain chemical reactions.
- Spiral Chemical reactor with half pipes wrapped around it
- Chemical reactor with a cooling jacket
- Maximum outer diameter : 3200 mm
- Maximum pressure : up to 5 MPa depending on diameter of the tank
- Operation temperatures : -40 – +200°C
- Maximum volume: 40 m3
Stainless steel 304 or 316, Titanium, Hastelloy and others.
Manufacturing procedures are in strict compliance with all Major European and North American standards. Reactors are produced according to ASMEVIII standard. Gold-bar is certified by the Israeli Standard 4295 for Pressure vessels Since 2007 Gold-bar is supplying Pressure vessels to EUR countries with a CE/PED certification which is granted to Gold-bar by a European Notified body.
Our pressure vessels are manufactured to the customer exact specifications. Gold-bar designs and produces the vessels recognizing the unique requirements of the customer using top industrial design and safety methods.